The France Seasonal Work Visa allows non-EU nationals to participate in seasonal work in France for a period of up to 6 months. Seasonal jobs in France cover various sectors, including tourism, agriculture, and hospitality.
Here are the key details of the France Seasonal Work Visa process for 2023:
France Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023
To be eligible for the France Seasonal Work Visa, you need:
- A valid seasonal job offer from a French employer.
- A temporary residence permit.
The France Seasonal Work Visa fee is 99 euros, and the temporary residence permit costs an additional 19 euros.
The seasonal worker permit is typically issued for three years and can be renewed.
List of Seasonal Activities in France
Seasonal work in France includes roles such as:
- Fruit and vegetable pickers
- Ski instructors
- Restaurant staff
The application process for obtaining a France Seasonal Work Visa involves three main steps:
- Find a seasonal job in France.
- Obtain a job offer letter from your employer. Your employer will need to apply for a French work permit on your behalf.
- Apply for a France Long-Stay Visa at the French embassy or consulate in your home country.
Websites for Finding Seasonal Jobs in France
You can search for seasonal jobs in France on various websites, including:
- Indeed France
- Ski Jobs France
- Monster France
- Season Workers
- Fruits Legumes
- Camp Leaders
Please note that this information is subject to change, and it’s essential to verify the specific requirements and procedures with the official French authorities or the French embassy or consulate in your home country when applying for a France Seasonal Work Visa.