Imperial College London is accepting applications for a fully funded President PhD Scholarship 2024. Fully funded President’s Ph.D. Scholarships 2024 will be given to outstanding students worldwide. It would be a life-changing opportunity for students.
President’s PhD Scholarships at Imperial College London
These scholarships are available for Ph.D. programs and can last up to 3.5 years.
Fields of Study at Imperial College London
Students can apply for scholarships in various fields, depending on the availability of a supervisor.
Fields of study include:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Earth Sciences and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials and Mechanical Engineering
- Brain Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Infectious Diseases
- Public Health
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Policy
- Arabic Language
- Spanish Studies
- Communication Studies
- Data Science
- Climate Change and Environment
- Molecular Science and Engineering
- Security Science and Technology
- Global Health
Benefits of President’s PhD Scholarships in 2024
Students who acquire scholarships will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Full coverage of tuition fees
- Annual living expenses of £25,150
- Annual consumables cost of £2,000 for three years
- Access to a program of opportunities and events provided by the Graduate School
Eligibility Criteria for President’s PhD Scholarships in 2024
- These scholarships are open to both local and international students from any nationality.
- Preference will be given to students who have excelled in their undergraduate and master’s degree programs.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s and master’s or equivalent degree.
- Before applying for the scholarship, applicants need to secure the acceptance of a university supervisor.
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholarships in 2024?
- Candidates should submit their applications online through the official website of Imperial College London.
- The statement of purpose for the President’s Scholarship should not exceed 1000 words.
- Candidates should also provide any additional documents required by their chosen department.
- For more details and the application process, please visit the official Imperial College London website at https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/postgraduate-doctoral/grants-scholarships/presidents-phd/.