Applications are now open for New Zealand Government Work Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023.
New Zealand Government-approved companies have the authority to support foreign applicants to work in New Zealand. With their sponsorship, you can apply for the New Zealand Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023, allowing you to work in New Zealand for a duration of up to three years by obtaining the Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV).
New Zealand Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- These New Zealand visa-sponsored jobs are open to candidates from all over the world and offer a maximum duration of three years.
Benefits of New Zealand Government Work Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
Selected candidates will receive the following benefits:
- An average hourly wage of $29.6
- Accommodation facilities
- Meals and transport
- Training opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for New Zealand Government Visa Sponsorship
The general eligibility criteria include:
- An employment offer from an employer.
- A valid passport.
- Clear medical and character certificates.
How to Apply for New Zealand Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs?
Interested candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit the official websites of companies to find a job that suits their qualifications and interests.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the specific job and prepare the required documents.
- Apply for the job online with Visa Sponsorship.
List of New Zealand Accredited Employers 2023
There is a list of businesses/companies that are part of the Accredited Employers Programme (AEP), with currently 299 approved companies. You can find the list here. Take some time to research the company and the types of job opportunities they offer. Look for a position that aligns with your qualifications and interests.
Websites to Find Jobs in New Zealand
You can explore job opportunities in New Zealand on the following websites:
By following these steps and utilizing the provided resources, you can find a job at any company in New Zealand and apply for a Visa with a job offer letter.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work and live in beautiful New Zealand.